BACK-END ENGINEER / DATA SCIENTIST (M/F)
Berlin, Mitte · Full-Time · Immediately
Analyzing professional print and online media content with latest machine learning methodologies, YUKKA Lab offers a unique sentiment analysis tool for the finance and communications industry.
Your key focus will be to work within our Back-end team, directly interfacing with our NLP team and our Frontend developer. We focus on developing robust API’s and solid data processing methods in order to provide our customers with significant and unique insights.
- Java / Scala / Python / Shell / Git expertise
- Big Data processing expertise, e.g. Apache Spark and relevant visualizations
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL databases, e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and frameworks
- Docker and infrastructure automation
- Messaging/stream processing systems, e.g. Apache Kafka
- Linux expertise
- Continuous integration / deployment expertise
- SCRUM experience
- Experience working with NLP
We are an international team. Ability to communicate in English is required – additional German skills would be a plus.
More About Us
- We empower entrepreneurs in each of our team members to reshape the finance sector
- A mix of entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each other’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
- We offer an attractive fixed salary for suitable candidates, employee stock options are possible
- Our offices are in the center of Berlin, within the TechCode Accelerator, a great environment with many networking opportunities
You believe that you would be a good fit for YUKKA Lab? Great! Please send your application with a possible start date to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Adresse bei TECHCODE, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5