We are looking for a
for the Global Sepsis Alliance and the World Sepsis Day Head Office at the earliest convenience. You will be working full-time (40h a week) in Berlin, Germany.
The GSA is a non-profit charity organization with the mission to provide global leadership to reduce the worldwide burden of sepsis. The GSA is initiator of World Sepsis Day on September 13 and World Sepsis Congress, a series of free online congresses bringing knowledge about sepsis to all parts of the world, among other initiatives.
The GSA works closely with its over 90 member organizations, the World Health Organization, patient advocacy organizations, regional governments, and regional sepsis alliances, to implement changes on how sepsis is prioritized, diagnosed, and treated all around the world.. For more information, please visit www.global-sepsis-alliance.org and www.world-sepsis-day.org.
- Closely work with GSA Members, international stakeholders, and national Governments to coordinate the implementation of the demands of the WHO Resolution on Sepsis
- Support creation, development, and implementation of national action plans
- Support creation and development of regional sepsis alliances
- Collaborate with and support the Chair and General Manager
- Experience in project management, preferably with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience in working with charitable organizations/non-profits
- Reliability and ability to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of medical concepts and terms
- Experience in working with the medical community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Diversified, exciting challenge in the fast-growing healthcare sector
- Opportunity to collaborate with renowned experts and key opinion leaders who are world-class in their particular area of expertise
- Opportunity to help shape and influence sustainable structures in this young non-profit organization with flat hierarchies
If you identify yourself with the above requirements, we look forward to receiving your application documents via email no later than Sunday, March 3rd, 2019. We ensure absolute discretion. With equal qualifications, severely disabled are preferred.
- Adresse Global Sepsis Alliance, Lobeckstr. 36, 10969 Berlin